Transports must be arranged in such a way that the goods do not suffer any damage en route. for temperature sensitive drugs this is of particular importance as proper storage is essential for their efficacy and safety. Incoterms are not quality standards in themselves, but clarify the responsibilities of the parties involved in the transport of the goods.
- Falsified medicines
- Pharmacists, doctors in medicine, veterinarians, masters in chemistry, in biology, or in biomedical sciences who wish to take up a role of Responsible Person for Good Distribution Practice
- Responsible Persons who wish to update and refresh their Good Distribution Practice knowledge
- Managers of a pharmaceutical wholesale company or those who plan to obtain a European pharmaceutical wholesale license
- QA managers
knowledge on the basics of GDP is highly recommended
- The training will take ±2 hours
- Note pages will be available in pdf format
- Participants who require a training certificate can take a multiple choice quiz (10 items, 80% correct answers to qualify)
A discount is granted from the third participant of the same company.
Contact us if you want a tailor-made course or if you want the training to take place in your offices
Date and time
+32 476 41 51 35
€ 250.00 excluding VAT